Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CURIOSITY STRIKES: strike # 1

if Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is true, in which we came from apes...






but how come there are people who looks like horses?



hmmm... *scratching*

4 comments:

  1. Modern Man is pictured in image 5 (far right). Here's a thought. Many Black people look like the man pictured in image 3 (in the middle). So does this conclude that black people are simply humans less developed than white people? I have thought this for years, since being a small child of 8 or 9. Most black people (fully black, not mixed race) have a curvature in their spine, females have buttocks protruding more than their white counterparts, facial features are extremely ape-like, such as the wide nostrils, flat nose, their eyebrow line is very pronounced and their mouths protrude more. Any comments??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW MORE WHITE PEOPLE THAT LOOK THE MAN IN PIC NUMBER 3 AND 4 IN FACT I CAN PROBABLY POINT OUT MORE BLACK MEN THAN WHITE MEN THAT LOOK LIKE THE MAN IN PIC 5 SO I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY A RETARDED PERSON WITH A COMPUTER OR YOU ARE LAME COMEDIAN. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO CALL YOUR COMMENT RACIST I WILL BE MORE CORRECT BY CALLING IT IDIOTIC AND UNDOUBTEDLY MORONIC AND EVEN COWARDLY CONSIDERING YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITHOUT REVEALING YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah because charles darwins theory makes sense hahaha narrrt its a load of shite "the missing link" hahha translated.....

    "how the fuck did humans evolve from neanderthols when their feet arnt even remotely the same nor is anything, so in one step of evolution we introduced voice boxes, got worse foot and lower body bone design, lost over half our power, got slower, got weaker, got 10-50 if not more times intelligent"

    we changed more in the one transition then all the others put together, what a load of shite and to simply call it the missing link is like islaam absolute bollocks

    ReplyDelete

Footer