it's been a while since I last posted something here in my blog. I was busy in school due to final exams.
Usually, the month of December is something that I enjoy. well, it was and it is still a pretty rough month for us. my sister passed away this Dec. 15, 2010 (Wednesday) because of lung cancer. we didn't expect that it would be that fast since she was just diagnosed this September 2010. it was hard to accept that she's gone, especially that i'm her closest sibling. this was the first time I celebrated my birthday (Dec. 22) without her.
to my sister, I just want to say that I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU.
and yea! before I forget.
Merry Christmas!
Have a wonderful time spending your holidays!
dedicated to those people who are far to their love ones.

"always smile"
..a greetings from me. :)


You are super cute, Mariane!!!! I hope your Christmas went well and that you'll be living it up on New Years!! Much love from here! xo
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister...I hope she's in a better place now. My condolences to you and your family.
ReplyDeletei'm pretty sure that you had a good time celebrating your christmas! (duh? your the delirious jellybean! lol) also, hope you'll have a blast welcoming 2011. :) thank you, Yileen! :D
ReplyDeletei hope so and you too
ReplyDeleteLoved the style of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteVisit our blog and follow us if you wish ..
Thank you,
Claire & Vasia
www.fashionhasit.com
postingan yang bagus tentang merry christmas give your love ones big
ReplyDelete