Aw this is cute! Is this your cat and did you paint it yellow for this purpose? :-D Just curious.... I showed it to my 7 yr old nephew and tried to convince him that it's Pikachu, but he's smart enough to insist that it's a cat. Lol!!!
hi Marie! haha. nope, that cat isn't mine. just saw the picture in facebook and posted here on my blog to share. you've got a pretty clever nephew there. lol :D
Hi, I have six awards for you! Yay! I hope you accept it but it is not mandatory, of course: http://hellaheaven-ana.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-awards-extravaganza.html Hope you're fine and have a great weekend! Ana
I met you last year. I found your name at am Award list. I'm glad you keep blogging.
Aw this is cute! Is this your cat and did you paint it yellow for this purpose? :-D Just curious.... I showed it to my 7 yr old nephew and tried to convince him that it's Pikachu, but he's smart enough to insist that it's a cat. Lol!!!
ReplyDeletehi Marie! haha. nope, that cat isn't mine. just saw the picture in facebook and posted here on my blog to share. you've got a pretty clever nephew there. lol :D
ReplyDeletethat cat is so cute... really cute! wish it's mine but i'm lazy for the pets
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI have six awards for you!
Yay! I hope you accept it but it is not mandatory, of course:
http://hellaheaven-ana.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-awards-extravaganza.html
Hope you're fine and have a great weekend!
Ana
I met you last year. I found your name at am Award list. I'm glad you keep blogging.
Hello Picachu? LOL... love this cat.
ReplyDelete