Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Journey: LOSING WEIGHT

I've been always a fat kid since I can remember. I love food, who doesn't? People tease me all the time. calling me fat, pig, etc., but then it's fine with me, I'm used to it and I'm full of enthusiasm so I really don't mind you call me anything, if that makes you happy, then it makes me, uhmm.. happy. hahaha Well, don't get me wrong, I'm a person that has a lot of friends, I don't exclude myself from society if that's what you're thinking. I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE PEOPLE. lol Anyway, I had a boyfriend, my first boyfriend. He was alright, he was good to me I guess, but we always had an issue with my weight. He would always pushed me to lose weight. I was furious at first, because why is he trying to change me? He even asked my friend to ask me to go to the gym. Why can't he just say it to my face? I know he wants me healthy but the way he speaks to me, as if I'm a blob or something. I let that slipped away, I turned my diet around and worked out, I start losing some pounds. yey for me. I guess this was really right, it's just that I didn't took it positively. here I was before:


you see, I'm not bluffing. from an overweight 72 kilos to 62 kilos. My weight is normal now. woohoo! and here I am now,



It's pretty hard to explain why I did this, I have a lot of reasons why I started making changes in my life. My boyfriend wasn't the main cause. Maybe, he was just a trigger that I'm waiting to be pulled. I did it for myself. I wanted to prove to myself that I can be healthy and I can do things. I wanted to feel confident, and this makes me feel one. Don't let anyone stop you from doing something, don't let others make you feel inferior, let them know that you are strong and you are capable of making things possible. Don't do it for anyone else, but do it for yourself.

P.S. He is now my ex. He is surprised that I pulled it off. I didn't have any relationship after him, until now. I feel like enjoying myself and concentrating on my studies.

My post is pretty vague. I like to post something, because it has been a while since I've publish anything here.

have a good day kiddos! Eat well.

5 comments:

  1. Wow dear. I'm impressed. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmm.....dont know what to say...lol..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not ѕure еxactly whу but this web site is
    loading vеry slow for me. Ιs ɑnyone еlse having this
    issue or is it a ƿroblem on my enɗ? I'll check back later аnd
    seе if the proƄlem still exists.

    pets needs ()

    ReplyDelete

Footer