Sunday, January 27, 2013

Virginity Sold Online

So, I came across an article and it somehow shocked me. It's about girls selling their virginity online. Maybe some dirty old men that have millions or even billions of money try to bid on these girls just to uhmmm... what's the term? yeah, deflower them.



here are some of the girls who did it.

1. Catarina Migliorini


20-year-old brazilian women Catarina Migliorini had sold her virginity to 'Natsu' a Japanese millionaire in Japan for $780,000.


According to one of her interview, she sell her virginity to help impoverished children.


2. Alina Percea

18-year-old, Aline is a Romanian girl who had sold her virginity when she was an computer programmer student to cover her study expenses.


A 45-year-old Italian business man had paid $14,000 to deflower Alina.


3. The Gumtree Girl


A 16-year-old school girl from a Catholic school, had advertise herself based on the classified website Gumtree.


A Reporter had won the bid and pay $10,000, but the reporter intention is to stop the girl from loosing her virginity, after contacting with the girl, the reporters reveal himself, which then she said it was a joke.

source: http://www.blogosem.com/2013/01/story-of-8-women-who-had-sold-their.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IepovOfficial+%28Iepov+%7C+Official%29

If I only knew that you could sell your virginity online, I should have done it before! lol ( I'm just messing kids, I won't do that) 

anyway, it's so sad to see that these women are engaging themselves to this kind of business. I am aware that these people have different reasons, but then even if you have the greatest intention at heart, the end does not, I repeat, DOES NOT justify the means. I know I'm not in their situation, and maybe I don't understand why they do this but please, let's respect ourselves. Always remember that you should give respect to yourself, because if you don't, who are you expecting to that for you?



6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if "respect" is the right word.
    It's amazing that women's virginity still have such an appeal.
    Are they less respectable for doing that?
    I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what your trying to say but what I meant was, if you need money or anything to support something, there are other options. I guess, I'm old school when it comes to sexual related stuff. It's with great importance to me to doing it with somebody I love, and I'm not saying these women are not to be respected. We all have different opinion and I totally appreciate yours.

      Delete
  2. That is shocking, and I'm not sure how to feel about it!
    I know someone who did this because she need urgent financial support and don't have the education to gain money with any other options.

    Oh, and thank you for showing some love for my blog. I am now following you! :)

    (risyaayu.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she's fine and made the right decision. I love your blog! thank you!

      Delete
  3. If they're strapped for cash, I'd rather them sell their virginity than try to rob a bank or something - but it's quite an odd thing to do, and really risky at the same time. I would think that the only people that would bid on taking someone's virginity from the internet would be pretty creepy and if you can't even go on a date with someone that you met over the computer without taking a risk, it's certainly a bigger risk for this lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's all risk. I hope these ladies are fine. :)

      Delete

Footer