Saturday, October 20, 2012

UNDER RENOVATION

So lately, I was visiting and reading a couple of blogs by different bloggers. I saw their works, it was very nice and entertaining to read, they have their own choice of topic to discuss, basically, what i'm trying to say is that they have a core theme for their respective blog. So, i was thinking, I also should have that solid topic to discuss in my blog, this blog, rather putting random stuff here. lol

I'm trying to figure out things that I'm passionate about... food? I love food, but I'm not good at making any, screw me. Fashion? I only wear what's available in my closet, so much for the runway. Sports? I don't even know how to ride a bike correctly without putting my face on the ground.

Well, with the obvious amount of things that I CAN DO, I have decided that I'll be writing about my adventures on discovering and learning things, making it my way and making it fun. I'm hoping you'll be there with me on my journey. Let's all have a great time. I hope you guys will not get bored. I'll be changing the theme of my blog AGAIN, for a better, dynamic and more fun reading blog.


I'll be changing the name of this blog and all over theme. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer