Thursday, January 10, 2013
My Blog Template Design Problem
So I was trying to redesign my blog a while ago because I wanted to be active in blogging again. I didn't want to use those blog templates that are available everywhere that are pretty advanced because I get confused with the codes and stuff so I decided to use the dynamic views available here in blogspot, because it looks kinda neat and I thought I will be having no hard time editing it. I have chosen the time slide effect for my blog, and changed its background, font style, etc. so I wanted it to look this way, just this simple (I don't want anything fancy):
but as I clicked "apply to blog" and view my blog it would always end up as it is, the original template, all my customization wasn't applied. I don't know if there is something that I forgot to check or to fix. I'm a little bit frustrated because I really want to start blogging again and I couldn't because I'm bothered with my blog template design. I think I'm an idiot right now trying to fix it. hahaha
I really would appreciate if you'll comment and suggest anything, or say something that I can do to make my blog what I wanted it to look like. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment