We had a tour in one of our subject courses, I was imitating somebody and the rest that happened is basically self explanatory, in accordance with the picture below. The one who took this was genius enough to make me a meme. bravo!
well, the next photo you'll see. hmmmm... I don't what I was doing here, but I'm not doing what you think what I'm doing, don't get your mind dirty and stuff. This was just caught in a bad moment, I guess? (you can probably say who I am in this picture) AWKWARD POSE, DAMN!
![]() |
| COME ON, BABY! |
So, I saw this hair piece or hair dress whatever and really liked it. I wanted to have a picture wearing it, well, because I think it's damn cool! LOL anyway, I asked my friend to take my picture and this is what the picture came out to be...
PHOTO BOMB!
The only picture that I think was decent enough. Thank you, you bastard. Thank you.
Moving on from that gorgeous photo up there. I got this shirt that says "GOT BALOT?" well, for the rest of you who don't have any clue what balot is, it's a food delicacy in the Philippines. It's a duck's egg or swan's egg, whatever, but for sure it's a freaking egg. It's almost a chick. damn, I'm having a hard time explaining this to you, well here is a photo of balot for you guys to have an idea. (some might be disgusted)
I know it looks horrible and sh*t and some might say "Are you f*cking human?! Why you eating this?!" Yes, I am a human being. Yes, I eat this, It tastes pretty good, just don't freaking stare at it.
Anyway, I got the shirt and wanted to have a picture wearing it. So, I grabbed my laptop, opened the webcam posed for the cam and here's what happened.
It was on camcorder mode. Genius? I FUCKING KNOW!
So, what is my purpose for sharing this post. hmmm lemme think about that... Don't be a fucking retard. Damn, I need to redeem myself from posting these photos. LOL
Stay tuned kids. I shall redeem myself. Deuces!




Nice and funny! I like the humor being shown here. Home I can read more from your blog. I really like it and more power to your blogging.
ReplyDeleteSeajon
thanks for finding it funny. pretty much I threw myself there and looked like crap. lol keep coming! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, just came to check out your blog! I've definitely had my fair share of facebook photo fails, although perhaps none as bad as yours haha. I'll definitely be following to see what else you're up to! I have to say though, that duck egg thing looks gross! (I'm a veggie haha) but it's really interesting to learn about other cultures!
ReplyDeleteVictoria notqueenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk x
yeah, the first time I saw it, it did freak me out a little but it does not taste bad as it looks like. haha and oh! also followed your blog. looking forward to your other posts! :D
DeleteI think balot is nasty food, how human being can it this?????????
ReplyDeletemaybe you are thinking that balot is raw, but it is actually cooked. it's boiled in water and it tastes pretty good, it is just that, it's not very appealing for the eyes. lol well, it really depends on the culture, I guess.
Deleteyuck....how could you eat that..??? lolz
ReplyDeleteyuck? I don't think that's the best expression for that. I'm sure that there are delicacies in your country that I would have the same reaction. :)
Delete