So I happen to struggle with my blog template design last night because I really can't put it the way I wanted it to be. Anyway, I managed to compose myself and to be contented with my blog design (I'm settling for what I have, well, for now) lol
so, thumbs up for that kids!
Anyway, I was using stumble upon the other day and I saw an article written about a kid named Caine and his own arcade. I was curious about the whole story and search for the video in YouTube. It was a boy, who built his own arcade that was made out of carton boxes. uhmmmm... here's the video for you to watch and know the whole story.
It is sad that kids these days are all locked up with game consoles and are not very much appreciative with the simple things that you give them, a lot of children yearn more, though modern technology is a good thing and advancements have immense contribution in the development of our society but with the younger generation, it slowly eats them. Videos like this gives me hope that there are still kids that knows how to appreciate the simple things, using their creativity and applying their imaginations by making something out of a mere box.
No comments:
Post a Comment